The Ontario Tumour Bank (OTB) is open to academic and industry cancer researchers worldwide. Access to biospecimens and clinical data is simple, straightforward and timely. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a detailed sample search report customized to your research needs, please provide us with:
- Disease site(s) of interest;
- Number of fresh frozen and/or paraffin embedded tissue samples required;
- Sample types needed – tumour, matching normal, blood (plasma, CNA (circulating nucleic acid) plasma, buffy);
- Any additional services – RNA extraction, DNA extraction, tissue microarray construction;
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria.
Documents you will need to provide:
- Current valid ethics approval letter for the study (see Researcher FAQs or contact us for more information);
- CV of the principal investigator.
Documents we will work together on:
- OTB application form;
- Material transfer agreement.
OTB is committed to client care and aims to achieve scientific committee review and approval within 2-3 weeks. Upon approval, de-identified clinical data will be securely transferred to the researcher and samples will be shipped expeditiously. Ready to request samples or services? Please click here.