Ontario Tumour Bank (OTB) is open to academic and industry cancer researchers worldwide. Access to biospecimens and clinical data is simple, straightforward and timely. Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
For a detailed sample search report customised to your research needs, please provide us with:
- Disease site(s) of interest, including sub-types;
- Number of fresh frozen and/or paraffin embedded tissue samples required;
- Sample types needed – tumour, matching normal, blood (plasma, cell-free plasma, buffy);
- Any additional services – RNA extraction, DNA extraction, tissue microarray construction;
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria.
Documents you will need to provide:
- Current valid ethics approval letter for the study (see Researcher FAQs or contact us for more information);
- CV of the principal investigator.
Documents we will work together on:
- OTB application form;
- Material transfer agreement.
OTB is committed to client care and aims to achieve scientific committee review and approval within 2-3 weeks. Upon approval, de-identified clinical data will be securely transferred to the researcher and samples will be shipped expeditiously. Ready to request samples or services? Please click here.